Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We had a nice time at my parents house this weekend. We had fun trick or treating and eating lots of yummy food. Here are some pictures from the evening.


Morgan, Me, and our Little Raccoon.


We chose to make Andrew into a raccoon this year. I had a lot of fun making his costume. We chose a raccoon, for well.... if you spend any amount of time with him, you'll understand. He gets into everything!


Here are the McKinney Cousins. Mr. Raccon, Buzz Lightyear, and Super Girl.
Note: Andrew eating a cookie. He probably had 5 tonight. The kid was all over the cookies tonight. Needless to say, we'll be sweets free for a while.


Taking Andrew trick or treating! He had a great time. It was fun to go in the neighborhood I grew up in. Lots of fun memories....

Lastly, my pumpkin I carved. What a happy jack-o-lantern.

I hope that all of you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You got such a great picture of him in his costumes! Great job btw! Allie would not sit still! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is the most loveable raccoon I have ever seen!!! Great job , Em! Wish we could have spent it together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a cutie! Great job on the costume (of course!)

    ReplyDelete