Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Case and point.

It's funny when I see Andrew do certain things, and am positive that I used to do the exact same thing. Case and point....


Andrew LOVES stuffed animals as of recently. He just loves to get in the hamper with all of his buddies. From what I hear from my parents - I was often found playing with my toys in my closet in the very same manner.

There are other things about Andrew that I can see he clearly gets from me. He is getting to be shy lately. You can ask my parents... I was super shy, and still struggle with it from time to time. Thank goodness I have a bit of my dad's extroverted-ness in me to balance it out.
Also, Andrew is becoming quite the tenderhearted little boy - which I LOVE. It's sad though- he definitely knows how to stick his little bottom lip out and whimper - it's super cute, but something we are trying to shake off little bits at a time.

I love seeing Andrew grow and develop traits that either I or Morgan had growing up.

5 comments:

  1. I love the side-by-side pictures. Andrew is an adorable little boy and we are excited to see him grow so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - I guess I never realized how much Andrew looks like you!!! Put him in a dress, let his hair grow enough to give a little curl and....Baby Emily!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! What a sweet post. Samara loves to do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Thanks for the prayers Emily that's really nice of you guys!

    ReplyDelete