Sunday, August 8, 2010

Updates to come...

Our family just concluded a whirlwind of a vacation season! We have had loads of fun this past month, and cannot wait to share details. For now, I'll leave you with this, oh so cute picture of Little A. We are happy to be home, but missing all of the family we've had so much fun with for the past few weeks!


(And, I took this pic! Lately all the pictures on this blog have been by her and her awesomeness, but I grabbed her camera for a little bit, and had fun. Man, I need a nice camera!!)

6 comments:

  1. This picture is gorgeous! Really, I can't stop looking at it. Of course, it does help that you have such a cute subject, but still. Truly beautiful picture. I know what you mean about the nice camera--I think about that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this picture of Andrew!...oh and btw. Allie is going through that whole waking up early phase thingy too...And I've been able to get her threw the night with 2 dinners. Our family dinner and an Allie dinner. I make what we're going to have for dinner and then give Allie what I know she loves and will clear off the plate for. Usually: Mac N Cheese with a hot dog. Right before bath time (so i'd say at 8 then bath at 8:30) and then it's straight to bed. We've been making it to 6:30-7 now instead of 4 nin the morning! Hope things are going better now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If I wasn't in love with this little guy before - this picture really does it !This one needs to be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible! What a sweet little guy. I wish he was here now so I could go on a long morning stroller walk with him....

    ReplyDelete