Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tubes.

On Tuesday morning little Andrew had tubes put in his ears. (After having 8 ear infections in just 6 months with fluid STILL in his ears) He was a trooper! The surgery was only 15 minutes long. Thankfully, Bananas (his bear - best friend) was able to stay with him through out the duration. He (understandably) was grumpy while the anesthesia wore off. By Tuesday night - he was back to his bubbly self. We're glad that all the fluid is out of his ears. We're hoping that his hearing will improve and his speech will pick up in no time!

Because he was just too darn cute in his smock - here are a few photos....

We're glad your bouncing around again, Andrew!!

3 comments:

  1. did you keep the hospital gown? We have the same one... after how much the hospital charged, I figured I better at least get to keep the tiny gown! I had no idea Andrew was having problems with ear infections... so sad!! I am glad the problem is hopefully solved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry he had so many ear infections-you are going to LOVE the tubes. Jonathan hasn't had another one since his tubes. Glad they got him fixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will echo Heather's words about loving the tubes! Luke and Carman have both had them and they have been so helpful! Glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete