Andrew knows how to keep his mom inline.
We've been working with Andrew lately with folding arms while we are praying. He's getting a really good hold on it. Well - tonight at dinner it was just me and him. I served him his food - and then went to dish up mine. I sat down and put a bite in my mouth. Then - I see sweet little Andrew folding is arms and sweetly "talking." (might I add, he had not eaten anything yet) Yep - he was saying a sweet little prayer. I quickly swallowed my food and proceeded to say a prayer.
Thanks, Andrew for keeping me inline!
How sweet! I hope our little boy can be as cute as yours! Good job Andrew.
ReplyDeleteTOO cute! Way to go, little man :)
ReplyDeleteThat would have been so cute to have on video!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGavin does the same thing! We will sit down and he will fold his arms and says "Prayer!"
ReplyDeletejust a few little things-
ReplyDelete1- way to go andrew! and emily for teaching him.
2- i was making cookies the other day from the nestle tollhouse recipe and it made me think of you and your search for the perfect cookie bar (like morgan's dad's). i think about that every time i make choc chip cookies i think.
3- tooth 5 and 6?! we already have 2! and its not very fun getting them so i wish we were a little slower.
4- well, really number 4 is just that i think about you guys sometimes and hope you're doing great!
Andrew's GrandPa is happy that he knows how to pray.
ReplyDelete