1. Morgan LOVES to read. I think he reads almost daily.
2. He’s a sports nut. If you are a Red Sox, Celtics, or BYU fan… you’re a friend for life.
3. If he had to eat one meal for the rest of his life, it would be… Beans and Hotdogs! No joke! That’s going to be his birthday meal tonight.
4. Morgan speaks Spanish (he learned on his mission to the Canary Islands) A blessing since he uses it heavily with his work!
5. He LOVES Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Enough said.
6. He’s from Maine and has been known to say “wicked good” and “friggen” from time to time.
7. When sleeping he cannot have his feet covered. They must be exposed. (weird, I knowJ )
8. He has never paid for a hair cut. He does it himself – and does a good job at it too!
9. Morgan hates surprises. He’d be happy opening up his Christmas gifts in October. (BUT I did throw a surprise party for him 3 years ago – he loved that)
10. Played (and excelled) in three sports in high school. Basketball, Baseball, Soccer. When asked which one of those was his favorite, he’d reply with “Whatever is in season”
11. Was a very inquisitive and mischievous child. (Andrew’s taking after this with flying colors)
12. He’s gone to three Universities. BYU, ECU, and now UGA. He has been in said colleges for almost 8 years now. Yikes. And he still has about 3-4 more to go.
13. Morgan SWEARS that he was the one who started the nationwide trend of guys bleaching their hair back in the late 90's.
14. Wants to coach little league sports in the future.
15. Wants to write books.
16. When any baked goods are being made, I have to leave him some of the batter to eat. He loves that stuff.
17. Wants to live in Montana. We’ll see how that goes…
18. He’s been published in a few scholarly journals. (of which I’m SO proud)
19. Once attempted to kayak to the Atlantic Ocean from his home in Maine.
20. Wants to be a college professor. And stay in college for… forever!
21. Morgan plays the guitar, Very well actually.
22. He never has his clocks set to the right time. Some are fast by 13 minutes, others only 5 minutes off. Some how he is able to manage it!
23. Hates having pictures taken of him.
24. Loves sipping on a cup of hot cocoa. (almost as much as me)
25. He’s a great “Uncle Momo” and loves his nieces and nephews dearly.
26. Loves to sleep and take naps!
27. Morgan’s one AMAZING husband, one whom I’m so glad to be sealed to.
28. Finally, Morgan is a WORLD CLASS dad! Andrew can’t get enough of him!!!


Super cute Emily! Love the pictures! Andrew and him look so much alike as little ones! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Morgan! love the post!!! very cute! My husband is the same about batter... but does not want it once its cooked. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRFDAY UNCLE MOMO! We love and miss you A LOT!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Brady and Marinny
Happy Birthday Morgan! Thanks for sharing those fun things about Morgan.
ReplyDeleteOkay-I THOUGHT Andrew looked like you. Ryan said, "I tried to tell you he (Andrew) looked just like him (Morgan)." I'll have to give him that one b/c he was right.
ReplyDeletecute, cute, cute pictures. Luke is right there with him (about hating suprises) and actually quite a few things on your list they have in common.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Morgan!
Wow..my little rascal baby does look like his little rascal baby! Here's hoping for one quiet,mundane year of college for your next birthday year (you've had a little too much stress this past year!)I think your birthday request for beans and hot dogs is in your genetic code - just ask your brothers!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love it. I have to say, he and Bruce sound like the have ALOT in common (i.e. hot chocolate, reading, peanut butter cups, hair cut...), too bad we don't live closer!!!
ReplyDelete