Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't Judge Me.

I did my laundry on Saturday.

This may not seem like a big deal to the most of you, but to dear Old Mother Goose,... Well I'll let her say it in her own words...

They that wash on Monday
Have all the week to dry;
They that wash on Tuesday
Are not so much awry;
They that wash on Wednesday
Are not so much to blame;
They that wash on Thursday
Wash for shame;
They that wash on Friday
Wash in need;
And they that wash on Saturday,
Oh! they are sluts indeed.

Now, picture a sweet mother snuggling with her children reading out of Mother Goose. What a shock that would be!

Even though Mother Goose doesn't like my practices, I got to look at this little boy play in warm baskets of laundry all day... and I couldn't be happier about that.

.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard that before. That is so funny. I never knew that I was a "slut"....I always do my laundry on Saturday. That will change next week. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete