Friday, October 2, 2009

I've graduated!

From this....




To this!



YEAH! No more diaper bag!!

My diaper bag has been getting too big and bulky - I hardly ever used the items inside - so I thought that I would treat my self to a purse... large albeit, but a purse.

Yeah for purses!

3 comments:

  1. Whoohoo for feeling a bit more girly at the grocery store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang it! i will shortly be un-graduating! i was talking with a couple girls today about how a cute diaper bag isn't the same, but will have to do. :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I am far from being able to ditch the diaper bag. I left it in the car the other day and just took in diapers and wouldn't you know, she puked ALL over herself, the stroller and me in the middle of the mall. And all I had was an extra diaper. Uggh.

    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIG STEP!!

    ReplyDelete