Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Represent!



Andrew has allegiance to a few colleges. In this pic we see....
1. East Carolina hat. (He was born an ECU pirate)
2. University of Maine sweatshirt. (Morgan's family lives in that town, PaPa works there...)
3. The red shirt underneath is a University of Georgia shirt. (we're moving there in August for more school)

I wish I had put is BYU socks on then it would be complete! Hopefully he won't grow up too confused!

And yes, Andrew has a bruise on his forehead. He's still getting used to crawling on hard wood floors.

And yes, he is holding a grenade. We were at a parade and they were throwing them out. What a great toy.

2 comments:

  1. I love all his alliances! You can never have too many teams :)

    He looks like such a big boy in his stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha if only he had the BYU socks....he is too cute...maybe Abby and Andrew should meet some day!

    ReplyDelete