Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{Cousin Love}

While we were in Maine, I got to meet our new niece Marinn. She's just too cute! I enjoyed being around an itty bitty baby (compared to Macho Andrew). Andrew also enjoyed being able to look at her and interact with his new cousin!


Look at that cute smile! She's a doll.


Andrew holding hands with Marinn. I think that about 45 seconds after this she received a big whack on the head. (Sorry!)


Them thoroughly enjoying each other.

I wished that we lived closer to the Utah portion of the Stinson clan! I know Andrew would love to be with them more (as would I!).

2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time despite the sad circumstance. So glad to finally meet the happiest baby in north carolina! hopefully we can get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little guy is absolutely darling! i'm so happy for you! if you want to make the doughnut holes check them out here: http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,184,157178-228196,00.html

    and they have all kinds of other doughnuts to choose from. keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete