I've been having a lot of people tell me how much Andrew looks like me, I really enjoy hearing that... I think that there are some things that he takes after me, but every time I see Andrew and Morgan together, it's undeniable that they are father and son.
Cute pictures! I remember the first time we saw Andrew, Rob and I both thought he was a mini-Morgan. I love when little boys look like their daddies!
We had a big debate today over who Chloe most resembled. We've been hearing people say for months that she looks just like Caleb but today we found pictures of Camille that I would have thought were Chloe if I didn't know better.
It'll be fun to see what all these kids look like when they're bigger and if they still look like who we thought they resembled when they were so small!
Oh wow... you are so right. He looks just like his Daddy... minus all that hair!!!! Too cute. He does look a lot like you though... That's fun to do that, If i ever get enough time to scan and stuff I might do that too.
Ok... it's settled. I was looking at Andrew the other day and thinking he does favor Emily some too, but there is no doubt about it....he is Morgan up and down!! That is so neat!
Cute pictures! I remember the first time we saw Andrew, Rob and I both thought he was a mini-Morgan. I love when little boys look like their daddies!
ReplyDeleteWe had a big debate today over who Chloe most resembled. We've been hearing people say for months that she looks just like Caleb but today we found pictures of Camille that I would have thought were Chloe if I didn't know better.
It'll be fun to see what all these kids look like when they're bigger and if they still look like who we thought they resembled when they were so small!
I love the resemblance! So cool that you have such great pics to compare to each other! We hope you guys are doing well.
ReplyDeleteOh wow... you are so right. He looks just like his Daddy... minus all that hair!!!! Too cute. He does look a lot like you though... That's fun to do that, If i ever get enough time to scan and stuff I might do that too.
ReplyDeleteI love your Mini-Mo! Good thing he has your disposition, though :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky to have such a cute little boy!!!
Ok, so I knew Morgan couldn't deny Andrew was his son but that's just crazy! At least you can claim the blonder hair. :)
ReplyDeleteOk... it's settled. I was looking at Andrew the other day and thinking he does favor Emily some too, but there is no doubt about it....he is Morgan up and down!! That is so neat!
ReplyDelete