Sunday, December 7, 2008

Andrew's Blessing Day

Today Andrew was Blessed. Morgan did a wonderful job - it was a really sweet blessing. Andrew was awake - but perfectly silent during it - Way to Go Andrew!! Oh, we love him so much!

My parents, my sister and her family, and Morgan's parents were able to be here for the Blessing. It was nice having them here!!

Here are some pictures of our Sweet Son and our Family.

My mom crocheted the blanket - she did a great job!! He looks so handsome with those knee socks!!

We ALMOST snapped his smile - yes - he's sharing his smiles with us now :-)

My happy family :-)

If I didn't think I was short before, I do after looking at this picture.... (That's us with Morgan's Parents)

The McKinney Side.

The whole shebang.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! Isn't it awesome to see your husband up there blessing your baby? I thought it was so awesome when Michael blessed our baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....he looks huge!!! It's so not fair huh? You want them to stay little!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!! I love the knee socks and the blanket. Your mom is so talented.

    You look quite amazing for just having a baby! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete