Oh, MY! Those pictures have got to be some of the cutest I've seen, especially the first ones. Good job, you two! What a beautiful (er, handsome) baby!
He is so cute. I see a lot of his dad in him. It's crazy how fast they grow up!! I think your boy is bigger or at least the same size as my little girl and they are about 2 months apart. I think he is going to be a big boy too. I love his hair in all these pics. Hope you are having fun being a mommy.
I love the pics! He is darling. I love the crazy hair - it is so cute. He is still a mini Mo, but I see a lot more of his mommy in these pictures (especially the ones with the cloud background.
Oh my goodness Emily! These are so good. I have completely agreed with you about Andrew favoring Morgan but in alot of these pictures I see a little of you in him as well. But he has 2 good lookin' parents, so he is destined to be a cutie!
I laugh everytime I hear your family call him "Mini Mo". Everyone on our side thinks that he looks like YOU more! Either way he is way cute! He is bigger now than my 3 month old neice, Taylor. Kim says that he's Morgan's retirement plan like Brady is ours!
He is a darling boy, Emily! I just sent a little package for him, and I hope the stuff still fits! He looks like he's growing like a weed ... you must be doing something right! :) (Actually, it looks like you're doing a lot of "somethings" right.) Way to go, Mama!
Oh, MY! Those pictures have got to be some of the cutest I've seen, especially the first ones. Good job, you two! What a beautiful (er, handsome) baby!
ReplyDeleteI love the mad scientist hair :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these with us!!
Grandma can't wait to see him next week! ...and Mom and Dad too :) I know I am prejudiced but he is absolutely precious!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
He is so cute. I see a lot of his dad in him. It's crazy how fast they grow up!! I think your boy is bigger or at least the same size as my little girl and they are about 2 months apart. I think he is going to be a big boy too. I love his hair in all these pics. Hope you are having fun being a mommy.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics! He is darling. I love the crazy hair - it is so cute. He is still a mini Mo, but I see a lot more of his mommy in these pictures (especially the ones with the cloud background.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Emily! These are so good. I have completely agreed with you about Andrew favoring Morgan but in alot of these pictures I see a little of you in him as well. But he has 2 good lookin' parents, so he is destined to be a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI laugh everytime I hear your family call him "Mini Mo". Everyone on our side thinks that he looks like YOU more! Either way he is way cute! He is bigger now than my 3 month old neice, Taylor. Kim says that he's Morgan's retirement plan like Brady is ours!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of him in the basket -- could that be any cuter?? He looks really good in red :)
ReplyDeleteHe's starting to look more like you Emily!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe is a darling boy, Emily! I just sent a little package for him, and I hope the stuff still fits! He looks like he's growing like a weed ... you must be doing something right! :) (Actually, it looks like you're doing a lot of "somethings" right.) Way to go, Mama!
ReplyDeleteJulie
He is such a handsome fellow....the way he's growing, he'll pass Gavin by 6-9 months!! I love the hair, it is so cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Photogenic, just like his mom. I love his fuzzy hair!
ReplyDelete