My little sister, Laura, is getting married in
8 days!! I can't believe that little Lollie is getting hitched! (I'm so excited for she and Chris, they are so cute!)
Here's a pic of their announcement. My mom and sister made them! Fancy!

On another note - I go to Georgia tomorrow! Yipee!
I hope everything goes great! I so wish we could be there. We were fully planning on it, and then this moving thing came up and things have just been way too crazy. We will miss being there, for sure, though. Have a great time and tell everyone hello!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is getting married! It is so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteHOly Cow when did she get old enough to get married!! Oh how time flies. I hope all goes well. Congrats to Laura!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for Laura!! Make sure you posts TONS of pictures from the day -- she will look gorgeous for sure :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your family!
xoxoxox
I am so excited for Laura!! Make sure you posts TONS of pictures from the day -- she will look gorgeous for sure :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your family!
xoxoxox