I've been thinking long and hard about this, but here it is!
I've been having a hard time trying to pick just one word for the year, but STEADFAST is the one! I'm working with the youth in our ward and this is apart ot the mutual theme for the year. I've been realy thinking about this a good bit. If I can continually work on being Steadfast in the Gospel, and in every other aspect, I think that I'll be doing OK!
P.S. If you want to read some more "words" go to the Tip Junkie Blog (the link is on the right side of the page. enjoy!)
Way to go! I want to choose a word, but I have so many things I want to work on and improve, I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just one. I ought to pick "decisive" or something (though that's probably doomed to failure)!
ReplyDelete