I think these can be fun... enjoy hearing all about me ;-)
1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Started paying utility bills and wondering how long you can go without heat or air conditioning... to save money... (I know, we're crazy cheap..)
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept it, then lost it.... Lost a good bit of weight... then slowly put it back on...
Yes, I'm making new resolutions for this year... 1. Write in my journal 2. Read scriptures daily!!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep! My sister, Rachel.... Gavin's so cute! Also, my cousin Michelle just had a baby... Libby :-)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thankfully no.
5. What countries did you visit?
The great USA :-) Honestly, this year my car started out in Utah, drove down to San Diego, back to Utah, then to Georgia, then to Myrtle Beach, then to Maine, then to North Carolina, then a few round trips between NC and GA....
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Hmm... I'll have to think about that one...
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Graduated from college and getting a big kid job
8. What was your biggest failure?
Um... I can't think of any... I try not to think of those...
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sorta... I found out that I'm allergic to East Carolina... dang agricultural dust!
10. What was the best thing you bought?
I'm quite fond of the new slippers from L.L.Bean that I just got
11. Where did most of your money go?
Hmm.. Rent $$$, Moving across the country $$
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Moving to the east coast!
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c)
richer or poorer?
Happier... fatter.. richer, I guess
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading and scrapbooking
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spending too much time on Facebook
16. What was the best book you read?
Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer!
17. What did you want and get?
Something other than a tiny apartment.... We're in a townhouse now!
18. What did you want and not get?
Um, I can't think of anything..
19. What kept you sane?
My husband! He and all his therapy classes!
20. Who did you miss?
My family!! All those in Georgia, Maine, and Utah!
Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you had a wonderful, eventful year! We sure miss having you close!
ReplyDelete