Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas in Maine

This year for Christmas, Morgan and I went to Maine to be with his family. We had a wonderful time! We enjoyed all the time that we had to spend with his parents, and a few siblings and their families. One of our nephews was there, Brady. It was so nice to see him. It's amazing to see how quickly he is growing!
I also fell in love with a book series! I started reading the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyer.... so good!! I'm on book three now... loving it!
I figure that the best way to share what we were up to is by posting pictures!! Enjoy!


Morgan and I went snowmobiling! This was my first
time - it was great! I actually got a chance to drive as well! So fun!
Yes, Morgan is standing!! There was a ton of snow!
Yep, that's me freezing for the sake of pictures...
A lovely picture of Morgan and Brady.
Pic of snow at nighttime in front of Morgan's house
Another shot of the house
The railroad that runs behind their house... I thought this looked cool
This is a river! Completely frozen over! I've never seen anything like this!
Sledding...
An absolutely ADORABLE picture of Brady.


3 comments:

  1. Great pics of the snow! Glad we got to go to dinner. Our blog is www.seanmeganandkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that is amazingly picturesque. Morgan's family's house is SO cute! I love it! Looks like you had a fantastic holiday (albeit COLD)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that a bunch of "real snow".

    ReplyDelete