Sunday, November 18, 2007

My little Cub Scout!

Some of you may have known that Morgan was called to work with the Cub Scouts in the ward. With little experience of his own, he decided that he'd give it all he's got - and he's LOVED it!
He's working with the Wolves. He has about three who regularly come.

















I was surprised to see how excited he was to get his official Cub Scout Den Leader shirt! Now I get to practice and learn how to sew all the patches on correctly. Thankfully I have a mom who is a pro at it!

We are getting ready for the holidays coming up. We're going to Georgia to be with my family over Thanksgiving. I'm rather excited to see them!

1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is looking a little scruffy...looks like he is enjoying breaking at least one of the BYU rules ;-).

    ReplyDelete